Friday, April 23, 2010

204...

The reception hall contract is signed - check! I went with my dad yesterday. Taste testing and table arrangements will be discussed late in the summer. Feels good to have that checked off. The reception hall includes a cake (choice of two bakery which we will sample this summer on our own) and centerpieces (flowers and candles). I won't need to worry about that when I'm thinking about my bouquet and talking to florists. Just need to pick out a couple arrangements for the church.
A picture of the waterfall and staircase in the lobby of the Skokie Holiday Inn.
A picture inside the hall. This is not the exact room we will use but it's next to the room. The room we will be using was split in half and being used the night we were there.

Saturday afternoon Ann-Marie and I will head out to David's bridal so she can try on a few dresses, and take lots of pictures to send to Anna in Sweden for her opinion. Saturday morning Women Ministries is hosting a flower arranging session, with coffee and treats. I love flowers so that will be a good time. :)

No comments: