Thursday, October 28, 2010

16 days...

Things are really coming together well. It's great. I don't think I'm forgetting something but I feel like there should be something I'm forgetting so then I get a bit worried.
Table setting is the next big thing. There's needs to be 10 people per table, maybe a few with 8 plus a spot for the DJ and photographer.
I tried on my dress last week. It's a big snug... OK it's a bit tight. I guess I don't need to breath on my wedding day. ;) A wonderful neighbor is helping with the bustle. I'm still deciding about nylons or not. Still thinking about earrings. Discussed emergency kit and snacks with Mrs. Frisk last night. I also let her in on the "get away" secret. It's slowly not so much a secret because we've told a few people and it's becoming more and more but we can't do it without help. I'm so excited about it.
Steve and I met with the Priest on Tuesday. I think it will be a challenge to keep the service short and on schedule. We didn't leave a lot of breathing room for the wedding party with pictures after the service and getting to appetizers. We'll have some snacks at the church if people get hungry. No one will pass out from hunger. Always a good thing. :)
Rehearsal dinner is done. Sunday morning brunch sounds like it's coming together. Honeymoon plan is ready to spring into action. Whee! We've also gotten a few wedding presents already and have opened and enjoyed a few of them. *sigh* it's so much fun. Like Christmas coming early.
:) side note - only 58 days until Christmas... 16 days for Steve and me.

No comments: