Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday

I know I posts early for February 1 by writing yesterday... oops! Oh well.  I guess I just had to say something.
Today was Target Friday.  Such a fun time.  It started months ago I met my sister and nephew for an hour at target.  Shopping and having fun.  A friend and her daughter started joining us on and off.  It was fun to see the interaction of the three kids as they grew older.  Soon nap times and preschool got in the way and we stopped meeting.  Sad.  So often it was the highlight of my week and got us out of the house.  Today it was back, a fun reminiscent of a good time.
Now I'm starting to wonder if Dillan is phasing out morning naps.  I don't like the idea but it might be happening.  He was so active and happy the last two days without one....

I'm posting from my iPad for the first time.  I wanted to add a picture but couldn't, hmm?  Lots to learn with a new toy.

No comments: