Tuesday, February 5, 2013

February 5

I've decided as part of the "things I want to do more this year", I want to post more to my blog.  Not that I have a lot to say or that I say such great things but I just want the freedom to share, maybe brag a bit, or just have a place to vent.  Some days I'm sure I'll have nothing to say, other days I might solve the world's problems.  who knows?   I'm going to aim to post between 5-7 times a week.  
Yesterday Dillan and I played out in the snow.  It was his first "real" Chicago snow.  He's played in the snow several times in Wisconsin but Chicago hasn't had much measurable snow since he was born.  So I thought it would be a significant thing to spend some time in the snow.  With the way the weather can go in Chicago, it might be 60 degrees tomorrow.  He mostly likes the snow.  As long as he's not too deep so he can crawl and move around without too much of a problem.  Maybe we'll go out again today too, since the snow is still around.



No comments: