Thursday, February 7, 2013

February 7

As I sit here listening to my son talk over the monitor, I am praying that he is not phasing out morning naps.  He's only been in a good morning/afternoon napping schedule for a few months.  I'm not ready to give it up yet.  I am learning how hard he can sleep.  He loves to sleep on his stomach with butt up in the air.  sometimes under the blanket, sometimes on top of the blanket, and sometimes the opposite end of the crib of his blanket.  If he is sound out, I can go into his room and put away clothes with a small light on.  Or rummage through one of the two storage closets in his room.  This is very helpful information, however I am still nervous to do dishes in the kitchen (right off his bedroom) while he sleeps.  one wrong move and... CRASH!   

No comments: