Friday, March 19, 2010

239 days...

This weekend we are taking time away from our wedding to attend the wedding of Steve's brother and sister-in-law. A lot of Steve's relatives are coming in for the weekend and I get to meet them. How perfect, now I'll be able to talk to people and get to know them before they come for our wedding.
Thursday night we went to Steve's mom's house for dinner because one aunt and husband had already arrived. it is fun to meet people you've only heard about. I liked her. She's the middle daughter in the family. She gave me a hug and a rose when we were introduce. How can you not like that? plus they were in Sweden this year. I'll need to talk to them about where they went and what they did. Such fun people. An extra bonus to stopping by for dinner, cousin Larry, his wife, and children also stopped by.
We're all old friends now and soon we'll be family.
I like it.
:)

1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

It's so nice that you're getting this chance to meet your new family before your special day. It will make that day so much more relaxed.

Such fun times are still to come!