Friday, March 19, 2010

239 days (part two)...

I've heard so often that the wedding is based on the bride's dress. I've even passed that on a few times but it's really setting in right now how true that is....
I look at flowers for bouquets and centerpieces... but can't choose them yet. I flip through pages and pages of shoes... but can't buy anything yet. I look at bridesmaid gowns and colors I think I like... can't pick one. I look at bride's dresses... but can't pick one. Well I could but you never know how something looks on you looking at a picture. I do have a date set to try-on dresses. Hopefully I will find something I like or find out if white or ivory is better for me. even knowing a little detail like that will help things fall into place. We are also scheduling appointments for receptions halls. can't make any food or flower decisions until the hall is booked. Some halls provide flowers or centerpieces as part of package they offer, so maybe that's a decision I won't even have to make.

*sigh*
I'm kind of glad I can't make any desicions right now, because my heading is swirling around too much.

1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

I'm so looking forward to going with you when you try on dresses. Remember to get yourself into Julia Roberts/Pretty Woman mode beforehand so you enjoy all the trying on! :)