Tuesday, March 16, 2010

242 days....

Today I am making a spread sheet of reception hall options. I'm looking right now at price range, parking, and location/easy of getting there. it's interesting to see what each one includes... or doesn't. Some of them include everything in the price; hall rental, flowers for every table, champagne for the head table, wedding cake... and cutting it. Some of them include nothing... soft drinks are available for an extra charge. It's rather amazing. Seeing as how I don't know what I want for a centerpiece choosing a reception hall that provides flowers for the table might be the way to go. I'm also wondering if any of them know how to make marzipan wedding cakes. yum! most of them say no outside cake or we'll charge you an arm and a leg to cut and serve them. Steve and I will try to narrow the list down to three or four options to call first to get a few more details. Then the fun part of setting up an appointment to go tasting. I think I'll like this part of the planning. Did I mention that Steve and I started working out again this week? We'll be able to do lots of taste tests.

No comments: